You may define geographic areas on the map which will act as a fence indicators. Each time the vehicle will enter or exit this geographic area, an event will occur.
Setting it is done as follow:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the Maps icon on the left bar.
- Select the dashcam in the devices list that you would like to set the fence and the map will appear.
- Click the Fences settings icon on the map.
- On the left, the list of defined fences will appear.
- Click on ADD FENCE button:
The mouse cursor on the map will become a marker as follows:
- Click and drag it from the center of the geographic area to create your required area.
Release the left mouse button, and name this fence in the dialog box that appears.
- Press OK, and the fence will be added.