- Login to your account.
- Click on Cameras icon.
- Click on the three dots icon to the right of the dashcam name. Edit dashcam dialog will be appear.
- Click on the WiFi button. WiFi dialog will open. At this stage you will require to have the WiFi access point name and encryption.
- Write access point name of the network that you would like to connect.
- Choose the appropriate Encryption.
- Write the key/password
- Mark hide if the access point of the network is not published.
- Click on GENERATE. Then, the QR code will be displayed on your screen.
- On the dashcam, click on the silver button three times to activate the WiFi scanning mode.
- Follow the voice guidelines. (To cancel scanning mode, double click on the dashcam's silver button).
- Point the camera lens to the QR code until the voice guidance will tell you that the QR code has been recognized and WiFi is connecting.
- Wait to hear that the WiFi connection has been established
! Note - Four clicks on the dashcam silver button will toggle between the two modes:
- Hotspot - The dashcam needs to have a SIM card with a data package. The dashcam will act as a WiFi hotspot to other devices.
- WiFi - The dashcam will be connected to a modem or to a mobile phone hotspot.