Updating your dashcam device firmware to the latest version
Created by: Deleted Agent
Modified on: Wed, 1 May, 2019 at 5:31 PM
- Login to your account.
- Click the Cameras icon on the left bar.
- Click on Edit dashcam (three dots icon) located to the right of the dashcam.
- If there is a new update version, an UPDATE button will appear on the bottom right corner of the dialog box (see below picture).
- Click the UPDATE button and a notification will appear on the page that the upgrade process has begun.
- The upgrade process continues running in the background seamlessly.
- If the dashcam is offline, the upgrade will take place automatically as soon as the dashcam will go back online.
- The upgrade process takes several minutes; depending on the available cellular bandwidth and the Software changes.
- During upgrade process the dashcam will halt its normal operation (i.e. - not record local videos nor events and it will be offline).
- Following the upgrade, the dashcam will automatically become online.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.